Historical Society Highlights


Center: The Seal of the City of Stamford. Clockwise from top left:

  • Charles Hobbie, Civil War Soldier
  • Society Volunteer Frank Zurzola telling immigrants’ stories to third-graders (Photo Andrew Sullivan, Stamford Advocate)
  • The late historian Dr. Estelle Feinstein
  • Executive Director Dr. Thomas Zoubek
  • Home of the Stamford Historical Society on High Ridge Road
  • Blickensderfer Electric Typewriter, 1902
  • The Hoyt-Barnum House on Bedford Street
  • Police Chief  (1905-1923) William H. Brennan

Images: Stamford Historical Society; Stamford Advocate (1)

Comments are closed