- Inland Publishing Company. “Interior view, St. John’s Church, Stamford, Connecticut.” Inland Architect and News Record. 1899 Jun; Vol. 33 (No. 5) plate no. 5. Notes: Published by Inland Publishing Company, Chicago, Illinois. Location: DLC, MB. W. A. Potter, Architect.
- Instituto Italiano, Inc. Stamford Conn. Venticinque anni di progresso – 1910-1935. (Twenty five years of progress – 1910-1935). Stamford, Connecticut: Instituto Italiano, Inc., Stamford, Conn. (Italian Institute of Stamford, Inc.); 1935; (140) pp., paper covers, illus., ports., advts., 26 cm. Notes: Imprint on p. (140) reads: “The Cappabianca Press, Inc. (PRINTERS of THIS JOURNAL)” Title is in Italian on title page, in English on cover. Location: CtHi, CtSHi, MnU, PPBI. Cordasco (p. 117). Kemp (p. 633). Parks (No. 8575). Parks (No. 8575) states, “Coordinating agency for various Italian-American organizations. Includes historical sketches of the Institute and other organizations.” Also included is an article titled “History of the Italian Parish of The Sacred Heart of Stamford, Conn.”
- Ives, Lida Skilton. The Grange in Connecticut. Winsted, Connecticut: The Connecticut State Grange; 1953; 182 pp., paper covers, port., map, index, 23 cm. Notes: Title on cover reads: “THE / GRANGE / IN / CONNECTICUT / [cut of a sheave of wheat] / by / LIDA SKILTON IVES” For references to Rippowam Grange No. 145 and Rippowam Juvenile Grange No. 70 of Stamford, Connecticut, see: pp. 26, 38, 71, 86, 88, 90, 99, 158, 175. Imprint on p. 2 reads: The Dowd Printing Company, Winsted, Connecticut. Location: CtDu, CtEham, CtSHi, CtSw, CtU, MnHi. Parks (No. 958). For additional information on The Grange, see: Charles M. Gardner, The Grange – friend of the farmer: A concise reference history of America’s oldest farm organization, and the only rural fraternity in the world, 1867-1947. (1949)
© 2012 Stamford Historical Society, Inc.